Thank you for your interest in employment at Holy Family Academy.
Holy Family Parish is a vibrant and growing Roman Catholic parish in the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis, located in St. Louis Park, just west of downtown Minneapolis. We are proud of our strong Catholic identity: Holy Family Academy is faithful to the Magisterium of the Roman Catholic Church. Students and staff attend Holy Mass every day, pray the Angelus daily at noon, and participate in weekly Eucharistic adoration.
The classical curriculum at HFA is in the great tradition of the Catholic liberal arts education: discovering the Truth; studying great literature and the history of Western Civilization; learning to think logically and to write, speak and debate effectively; studying Bible stories and salvation history; and studying the Latin language. We are committed to training each child in a holy manner that develops high standards of thinking and behavior, a well-formed conscience, sound judgment and self-discipline.
Please send all inquiries (with resume and cover letter) to Jim Grogan at email@example.com.
- Training and experience teaching the Catechesis of the Good Shepherd program
- Appropriate teaching license (or have the potential to be licensed)
- Experience teaching in a Catholic school setting
- Some knowledge of classical education
Vocal Music Teacher, Pre-Kindergarten - 5th grade
- Be an enthusiastic and creative teacher with a minimum of two years of experience teaching music to Pre-Kindergarten or elementary students
- Be an active, practicing Catholic committed to joyfully witnessing the faith to young people
- Have excellent speaking and writing skills and have same high expectations of students
- Have an up-to-date Minnesota Teaching License