Tuition and Fees
2017 - 2018 Tuition and Fees
New families, $200.00 Registration Fees:
- $100 non-refundable application fee per family
- $100 non-refundable tuition deposit per family
Returning families, $150.00 Registration Fees:
- $100 non-refundable enrollment fee per family
- $50 non-refundable tuition deposit per family
School Fees are in addition to tuition, and pay for the following: classroom parties, field trips such as the Archdiocesan Rosary Pilgrimage, Catholic Schools Week activities, a display board for the Academic Fair, Track and Field Day, and the annual PTO fee. In some cases where special projects occur or there are unexpected expenses, students may be asked to provide additional supplies or pay supplementary fees. School Fees are non-refundable.
- 1st - 8th students are assessed a $130 fee
- Kindergarten students are assessed a $95 fee
- Pre - Kindergarten students are assessed a $55 fee
Tuition Assistance and Discounts available to active parishioners of Holy Family Church:
Tuition Assistance is available for active parishioners based on need and availability of funds. Tuition Assistance is available for students entering PreK - 8th grade.
In the case of active parishioners enrolling multiple students in any grades:
- for 2 students receive a $200 discount
- for 3 students receive a $600 discount
- for 4 students receive a $1,350 discount
- there is no tuition charge for the 5th student and beyond
Questions about Tuition Assistance should be sent to email@example.com.